Friday, November 21, 2008

MOC Blog: A Users Manual

Many of you have expressed frustration at not being able to enjoy the videos I post because of the slow load times. And I hear you. Believe me, I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. But I'm caught in a conundrum. IE sucks. Period. And Firefox loads the video just fine but the majority of you use IE as your browser of choice. So I'm faced with a dilemna. I can ask you to start the video and then hit pause while the video loads or I can upgrade to a more stable server which is, frankly, an expensive proposition. And I'm not trying to become a free video-slash-tube site. So let me explore my options and see what I can do to strike a reasonable balance betwen what you enjoy and what I can afford. As the saying on the New Jersey Turnpike goes: The inconvenience is temporary. The improvement is permanent.

Njturnpike



Source

No comments: